Deep In Heart

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Potential Boost

After such a long time, I returned,
with heavy steps..
Looking back to the old days,
I had traveled so long, along the journey of life,
which everyone has no choice but to walk to their own destiny
all by themselves.
Here I am.
20 yrs old. 25 Feb 2013, 11.50pm in the 11th residential college of my University.
Pursuing my tertiary education in the University, in my favorite course_LAW,
it's kind of tiring.
The burden that all I have on my shoulders,
never be less,
it's becoming heavier,tougher, day by day,
as I'm growing up.
The feeling of exhausted, fatigue are feeling up my chamber at this moment.
The competition, the success, the failure,
striving to become better,
not only the better, but be the best!
I have tried so hard,
deep from my soul,
I motivate myself,
to push myself even higher,
just to
taste the success.
Since secondary school,
I was the one,
who need to put in the most effort,
due to the gap in the academic performance.
Now, i had gone through that period of life.
I had gone to preU matriks..
I made myself improving,
keep on improving,
part of the reasons is because that i met good teachers,
or I should say good motivators,
persons that gave me strength, to carry on with my life and to overcome all the encountered obstacles..
Loneliness, is what I have experienced, but I am not afraid to face it,
I used to be brave enough to endure it,
it is never a problem to me,
as I believe that strong people can manage their emotion well,
and I have been able  to cope with that..
But I know,
sometimes,
I need some warmth and support,
from my friends around, my motivators,
my teachers,
and my beloved.
Yes, that's all I have to admit
and accept.
Now,
I'm strong enough,
internally and externally,
be the true me,
the always positive one,
the ultimate me.
Capable, strong, mature, professional, efficient, and confident.
That's all me.
 Ya, I can get it through.


I'm now in my second sem of the first year in studying law.
My exam paper for subject Family law, MLS, tort and contract are waiting for me.
They are my ultimate aim and to score an A+ in all of them is my ultimate goal of the sem.
I have been such  a hardworking and intelligent student,
and I assure myself that,
I will do well in my subject of this sem.
Gonna boost to my optimum potential, to score beyond my deanlist of CGPA 3.50 and above.

Get A for Family Law.
Get A for Malaysian Legal System.
Get A for Law of Contract 2.
Get A for Law of Tort 2.
Get A for TITAS.
Get A for HE.
Get A for APK.

Now I regain all the strength that I want.
I can do it.
Score it.
Be confident,
and,
all the best!!
Here comes,
the Ultimate Hong.
Regards, 26 Feb 2013, 12.30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

心灵接触